Simplify your business management and improve your job profit - for large and small sign writers. As proven by our sign industry veteran.
This is the ultimate software for a sign writing or graphics firm to manage all aspects of business.
The Sign Writing Industry requires the ability to manage projects in precise detail, from the sales lead stage, through estimates quotes and variations, right through to project management, billing and reporting. StreamLeader has been used by companies in these industries to massively streamline their operations and bring new levels of accuracy, accountabilty and profit.
For this reason, very few ERP/CRM software prodcuts are suitable for industries like yours. StreamLeader however, was designed for this industry FIRST, and really shows its power when projects or orders get complex.
WITH SALES FEATURES YOU NEED
- Email marketing & linking to a company website
- Sales pipeline tracking of all opportunities
- Product sales and services sales
- Building complex products from templates and bill of materials
- Quoting, estimating, acceptance, variations – all tracked to perfection
PURCHASING FEATURES YOU CAN’T DO WITHOUT
- Supplier and Procurement Management
- Asset Management
- and a supplier self-service portal
AND MANAGEMENT FEATURES TO BOOST YOUR BOTTOM LINE
- Project Management
- Live project profitability management and reporting
- HR management
- Task-level assignment with heirarchical notifications on deliverables (did the task get done on time?)
- Remote management portal for managers to see key job/project information while on the road
And many, many more features, even the optional integration to a complete accounting and financial package that eliminates double entry of data, and ensure accurate financial reporting.
StreamLeader has the features of software products that are up to ten times the price, and is also far easier to deploy.
Pricing varies between clients according to required modules, and whether customisations are required in order to perfect the software for your unique needs. But we focus on a per user per month pricing model which keeps capital costs very low compared to competing products.